102 / 365
It's probably obvious that I'm struggling with this project at the moment. I just seem to be drawing a creative blank... so I'm going to keep experimenting and posting half-finished ideas until my phojo comes back.
I tried to make a record in Blender ages ago, but failed to make the grooves map in Photoshop work. Yesterday I discovered the wave texture in Blender had a 'rings' setting so tried that today. I'm quite pleased that the grooves bump map here is procedural, including the inner and outer smooth edge rings. The player head model needs more work - and I definitely need to improve the materials as they don't really work, but I'm out of time today. Probably shouldn't have spent so long making a pretty record label in Photoshop that you can't really see...
From 2018 Picture A Day